Job Title: Management, Marketing, and Experience Design Librarian, may be filled with visitor
Job Classification: CFS Professional
Posting close date: 07/11/2022
Start date of this position: 12/01/2022
Required Degree: MLS from an ALA-accredited institution
If the applicant does not have an MLS, a master’s or doctoral degree in a business-related field is required.
Individuals hired without an MLS must complete the MLS degree within a specific period of time.
They will be provided a minimum of 36 months from date of hire.
- Meet and communicate regularly with teaching faculty in assigned academic departments.
- Develop collections and manage content in the assigned areas.
- Provide reference/research support.
- Teach library instruction classes.
- Publish significant and original contributions relevant to librarianship and/or fields appropriate to subject assignments.
- Present research or innovative/unique information at conferences, workshops, seminars, and/or other professional/scholarly meetings.
Please contact email@example.com for a complete job description.
Information required at the time of application – Please list the individual contact information for each of your three recommenders on the faculty application. At some point during the selection process they may be contacted to submit their letters of reference electronically
Document(s) required at the time of application – Please attach your updated Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to the faculty application.
Equal Opportunity Employer: m/f/Vets/Disability
Brigham Young University is an equal opportunity employer. All faculty are required to abide by the university’s Honor Code and Dress & Grooming Standards. Preference is given to qualified candidates who are members in good standing of the affiliated church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Successful candidates are expected to support and contribute to the academic and religious missions of the university within the context of the principles and doctrine of the affiliated church.